This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you complete any of our forms you must first agree to the terms of this Policy and we will keep a record of that agreement.
1. DATA CONTROLLER CONTACT DATA
The person responsible for processing the data collected on this website is:
• Company name: THE BRITISH SCHOOL OF LANZAROTE, S.L.U.
• CIF: B35083849
• Address: C/ Juan de Echevarría, 10
• Phone: 928 810 085
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• e-mail DPO: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMACY AND CONSERVATION
We collect and process your personal data through the forms on our website:
Contact with us
• Purpose: To answer your requests for information, deal with your requests and answer your questions or doubts
• Legitimation: Processing is based on the execution of a response after the form has been completed and sent.
• Conservation: Your data will be kept in our databases for 6 months.
3. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The types of data requested are:
• Identification and contact data.
THE BRITISH SCHOOL OF LANZAROTE, S.L.U. does not collect data considered particularly sensitive such as: race or ethnic origin, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sexual activity or sexual orientation, biometrics or genetic data.
It is the responsibility of each data subject to ensure that the data supplied are true, accurate, complete and up to date and they alone shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, which may result from failure to comply with this obligation.
4. RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The data may be disclosed to third parties for the provision of various services, as Data Processors, but we will not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless we are obliged to do so by law or you have agreed to do so with us after being informed and accepting it.
We share your information with:
• Service providers contracted by (Data Processors). Such as: our hosting service, computer specialists or legal advisers. We require all our employees, contractually, to use the personal data provided only for the purpose provided for in the contract and, upon completion, to return or destroy such personal data.
• Service providers located outside the European Economic Area (international data transfers), such as the USA. In these cases, it requires such recipients to comply with measures designed to protect personal data and, to this end, relies on mechanisms approved by the EU that allow such transfers.
• By legal obligation: Tax Agency, Public Administration with competence, Judges and Courts, etc.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to request confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data and, if so, to access such data or request its portability.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data (we will always take into account your objection to receiving publicity) and/or to request the deletion of your data.
You may request that we limit the processing of your data in the following cases:
• While the accuracy of your data is being checked.
• If the processing is unlawful, but you object to the deletion of your data.
• When the educational institution does not need your data, but you need them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Where you have objected to the processing of your data for the fulfilment of a task carried out in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate grounds for the processing prevail over your own.
In addition, you may revoke the consent given at any time. Please note, however, that after attending to your revocation we may continue to communicate with you when necessary to fulfil our legal obligations or to execute the contract you have with us.
For the correct exercise of your rights, we ask that, when making your request, you prove your identity by means of a copy of your ID card, or equivalent official document, and identify the company (or companies) to which your data are linked, if applicable. Channels at your disposal:
• Letter: THE BRITISH SCHOOL OF LANZAROTE, S.L.U., addressed to the Centre’s management and stating “Data Protection” in the subject line.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Data Protection” in the subject line.
If you consider that we have not treated your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, indicating in the subject line: Data Protection Claim.
However, you can obtain more information about your rights by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) to which you can make a complaint.